My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Work in Progress Wednesday

My little batik charm squares are slowing morphing into something else. Little by little I hope they will transform into a quilt worthy of my Mother-in-Law. She is a wonderful, wonderful person, she deserves a decent gift!

I particularly like the feather design.
Wednesday night is my night I go quilting at a friend's house, so I'll be working some more on these. They are great little portable projects because there is lots of tracing and cutting to do before you get to the stitching bit.

2 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous!! Gotta love a project you can take with you. As you saw, mine are gloves at the moment - they all want them now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty.

    I've collected a whole heap of cleome seeds for you for next year's shield bug defensive!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!