My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Little Sayings

I have to write these down somewhere or I'll forget.

My son, aged 5, came out with these pearls today.

When given a photo that had come down off his old daycare's wall display, "Oh, has it been lemonaded (laminated)?"

And, when driving home, "Careful Mum, this road has just been tarpaulined (tarsealed)."

Too cute.

2 comments:

  1. Precious indeed! Oh, the things say say. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - our favourite was drink bobble (bottle). I just about cried when he stopped saying it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!