My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Crab Apple Procrastination


This is the form my procrastination is taking today.  I've bottled three jars of crab apple jelly after letting it drip overnight, I've bottled a mix of apples, nashi pears, normal pears and feijoas, my daughter and I have planted 50 daffodil bulbs in the orchard, and I've done some washing and dishwashing and a little blog hopping.

Last night I got my deadline quilt basted so that's a least one step done.  Now I could procrastinate some more by cleaning my stove top ('cause I just noticed how grubby it is in the photo above), but that's really scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to procrastination!  So off I go and hopefully I'll have it at least half quilted by tonight.

Hope you're having a great Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. I finally finished the unnecessary hat so now I have to get dinner :) Procrastinators rule!!!

    viv

    ps I also took the photos and put up a post about those pictures you wanted to know about.....more procrastinating you see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grin - you are an excellent procrastinator and also a very productive one!! HAVE FUN with your quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you get a lot done when you're procrastinating!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!