My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Out my back door

The view out the back door of my studio has been captivating me lately.  Particularly in the evenings. I guess this is the first summer I've had the studio (is it?  I have no memory for dates) and the views can be absolutely gorgeous.








And who's that at the neighbours having a beer and a man gossip?  Watch out Hubby, I got a pretty good zoom!

2 comments:

  1. What view! It's a wonder you get anything done! A brick wall for a view would be the best for a studio don't you think?
    I like you captured the 'tail' end of a bird flying off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous views - what a lot of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!